Thursday 26 January 2017

Film Poster = Photoshoot

After spending time individually planning what we wanted our ancillary tasks to look like, Millie and I organised a date with Ann and Flo to take some pictures. Both Millie and I had decided we wanted a white plain background to our photos so we found a white wall in the Art Department at school. After taking the photos we wanted of Ann and Flo we then went to upload the photos from Millie's camera, with an SD Card adapter from the library, onto my laptop. However, something went wrong when uploading the pictures and resulted in the files becoming corrupted. So we then tried to upload the images onto Millie's laptop but the files has now completely disappeared. Millie and I were stuck with what to do so we went to the IT Department at school and asked for their help.

After the IT staff all taking it in turns to have a look at what had happened they decided that it would be best if Millie and I left the SD Card with them as it seemed to be a bigger task than we all expected. So Millie and I left them with our email addresses and hoped they would be able to recover the files. A couple hours later I received an email from the IT Department pictured below, Unfortunately the majority of mine and Millie's pictures weren't able to be recovered which left us with a much smaller range of choice than we initially had hoped for. However, listed below are a few of the images I had hoped to use that were luckily recovered...








No comments:

Post a Comment